Environmental behavior is no longer a fringe activity for organizations. Even small to medium size organizations are cognizant of their eco-responsibility. Eco mapping sets a framework for achieving the environmental goals being established and executed in a timely manner. GA team works by your side until your organization has accomplished the objectives of this important exercise. An exhaustive and meticulous eco mapping project is a precursor to a great Corporate Sustainability report (CSR).
Some of the major factors comprising the Eco Mapping exercise are ….
- Water use: Fresh, processed and ground water consumption
- COD, in waste water: disposal , pollution degree in discharged waste water (COD, BOD, ph and nKJ)
- Solid waste: chemical waste , organic waste , packaging and packaging material , office waste
- Greenhouse gas and Carbon emissions: Energy consumption
- Acidification: Resulting from incineration of fossil fuels