Alarmingly visible impact of global climate change has added a new dimension to the corporate strategies around the world.
Correlation of the following is being evaluated as the principal elements of growth and progress..
- Business ROI and Climate Change
- Profitability and new Climate policies
- Organizational competencies and carbon and GHG emission benchmarks
Adapting to the new climate regulatory paradigm is a challenge, but a strategic planning aligned with growth and customer value can reap long-term and unprecedented rewards. A change in the executive management’s mindset is central to balance the two poles of sustainability and corporate growth. GA team not only has the view of the big picture, but also understands the regulatory nuances of the new climate change paradign.
Some of the major areas of sratetegic collaboration can be…
- Corporate strategic alignment: Climate risk assessment; Management briefings on climate change; Carbon offsetting strategies; Product strategies alignment in the new carbon scenario
- Capacity and competency building strategies: Emission trading system strategy; Project / Program based emission trading; Government capacity building
GA team partners with you to crate a climate change platform rom both risk management and business opportunity perspectives. The climate change strategy is hinged on the following principles…
- Evaluate all the possible options of internal emission reductions
- Analyze and bracket the options for external reduction, offset and portfolio opportunities and strategies
- Identify opportunities for future market entry based on competency building
- Human resource management on the lines of climate change rism evaluation and strategy
- Market value and stock price is also hinged on sustainability rankings like Newsweek Green Rankings and the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes and the sustainable corporate strategies play a big part in the company evaluation
- Understanding and implementing the principles of environmental guidelines like Equator Principles to procure high value funds